Cripsy Potato Skin Chips
- Potato skins (picture above is from 4 potatoes)
- Salt & Pepper
- Vegetable oil
- Save potato skins when you cook other potato dishes such as mashed potatoes.
- Put them on a paper towel, sprinkle salt and let the paper towel soak moistures, let them dry.
- Heat oil, sprinkle pepper and flour all over the skin to separate them each other.
- When the oil is hot, throw in the skins, make sure to separate them. Cook a portion at a time.
- When they're golden crispy, take them out.